Litter boxes are beneficial to you and your pet as they minimize the time one takes to clean up the house and make the house look neat. Finding the ideal litter box for your cat might not be an easy task since you have to consider the size and preference of your cat or you will end up with a little box your cat doesn’t like to use. Here are some of the best litter boxes for cats you might want to consider;
1. Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan
This is one of the best litter boxes around. It is quite spacious inside and its door is wide enough for cats of all sizes to pass through easily. It has a cover on top which offers the privacy your cat needs. This litter box also lifts easily enabling the owner to clean around the house with ease. It has carbon-trapped filters that filter out odors.
- It is quite spacious for cats of all sizes
- It has carbon filters to filter odors
- Easy to clean
2. Good Pet Stuff Company Hidden Cat Litter Box
This is a litter box disguised as a simple clay pot with a plant. It is quite convenient for someone who doesn’t need any bad looking litter box that can make their house decor look bad. It also has a filtration system to filter our odor and dust. You can turn its entrance towards the wall so as to provide a little privacy for your cat.
- It has a filtration system for odor and dust
- Can be used as a decor for your living room
3. IRIS Cat Litter Box with Scoop
This is one of the best litter boxes for cats as it is spacious and budget-friendly. It has no topping but your cat can still feel comfortable, safe, and enjoys some privacy. The litter box is also fitted with a removable litter guard to prevent the litter from getting spilled outside the box. It also has a matching litter scoop so you can sift through the litter while its polished walls make it easier to clean.
- It has a matching litter scoop that assists one to scoop out the litter
- It is an economical and pocket-friendly product
4. Omega Paw Self-Cleaning Litter Box
This is one of a kind type of litter box since it requires no cleaning. It is round in shape and rolls perfectly onto its head and has a grill that traps the clumped waste. You then pull out the tray to clean it. It is quite spacious and two cats can fit within perfectly. It can also provide all the privacy your cat needs to feel comfortable using it.
- It is self-cleaning
- Can comfortably accommodate two cats
5. Tidy Cats Breeze Hooded Cat Litter Box System
This litter box can be easily mistaken as that of the Omega paw self-cleaning litter box although it has a pan instead of a tray. It is suitable for anyone that wants a stylish litter box since it is made with high-quality material and is hooded to prevent odor from spreading across the room.
- It is easy to clean
- It is quite stylish and looks good in the house
6. Pet Mate Arm & Hammer Large Sifting Litter Pan
It comes with two regular pans; sifting and general pan. You simply lift the sifter pan to separate the solid waste and dispose of it in a bin. It also contains antimicrobial which prevents odor and bacteria that may cause stains.
- Contains antimicrobial that helps prevent odor and bacteria
- It is easy to clean because there’s no need for scooping
7. PetSafe ScoopFree Ultra Automatic Self Cleaning Hooded Cat Litter Box
This is an automated litter remover. It gets rid of the odor by absorbing urine and dehydrated solid waste and doesn’t stick on the cat’s paws. It is dust-free and is hooded to give your cat all the privacy it needs. The litter box also has disposable trays that have a plastic lining to prevent leakage.
- Has disposable trays for easy cleaning
- It is automated and doesn’t require regular checks
We have highlighted just a few of the best litter boxes for cats. Each litter box is unique and suits a different breed of cats or cats that have some unique needs. Have a look at each of them and identify the one that suits your cat the most.